QuietTime? GT-2 mini – Play the piano whenever you feel like it!
What is it?
A PianoDisc QuietTime kit is a complete silent system that can be built into nearly every piano retroactively. When the system is installed, the user can switch his piano to mute, in the evening for example, and play using headphones without disturbing his neighbors.? The QuietTime system comes with reliable and long-lasting sensor technology. The sensor bar is installed under the keys of the upright piano.? It has 88 key sensors that measure the movements of every single key and convert them to General MIDI data. In addition, every QuietTime kit comes with a stop bar. This bar is installed into the upright where it stops the hammers before they touch the strings.? Of course, the stop bar is easily removable, allowing the piano to be played normally as well.
QuietTime? GT-2 mini – Features:
- Compatible with iDevices – Use MIDI on the iPad for even more fun while learning!
- Improved key sensor system
- New compact design, 2/3rds smaler control unit
- Easy control via touch screen
- USB MIDI port, for easy connection to your PC or iDevice
- Now with 6 Preset-tones: 2x piano, 1x strings, 2x piano and strings, metronome only
- 1 Userset-Tone, using your favorite settings
- Userselectable Startup-Tone
- Initiation of recording via pedal
- 9 new system settings to adjust the system to your needs
- Quick save feature for your favorite settings
- Adapter for traditional DIN MIDI connectors available as an option
- Recording and playback function for one track with 40.000+ MIDI-Events (notes)
- 128-note polyphony
Furthermore the system comes with the following known and proven features:
- Available only for upright pianos
- Tones: Piano, + 127 more sounds
- QuietTime standard mute rail for upright pianos
- Recording and playback function
- Metronome with selectable tempos, bar, rhythm and selectable volume levels
- Reverb, chorus, dynamic curves, pitch and transposition effects
- NEW 2/3rds smaller dimensions: Control front = 12,1 x 1,8 x 3,5cm (B x H x T)
- 2 headphone connections (3.5-mm jack)
- New: Supports?up to 3 pedals (center pedal is optional)
- New: 10 Demo-songs
- MIDI-IN,MIDI-OUT, MIDI-THRU
- 88-note optical key sensor system
- New: Recording and playback function for up to 40.000+ MIDI Events (notes)
Call us for a quote today?(718) 322-0737